On-Stage SSA100B Speaker/Lighting Stand Skirt, Black

  • Perfect for a clean, elegant appearance on most speaker or lighting stands.
  • Two-sided coverage hides cables and cords, while still providing easy access.
  • Perfect for weddings, banquets, worship services or any event.
  • Durable fabric stretches up to 6' high, and the hook and loop strap makes for easy set-up and tear down.
  • Built-in bag makes for easy storage and transport.
  • Machine washable.
  • Treated with flame retardant. Remains flame resistant for up to 30 launderings.

Material is very very thick and it gives your UP LIGHTS great light distribution. It also has its own handy bag attached to it making it easy to store and keep clean. Very neat product, would definitely buy again.

So far so good. Was surprised of quality after reading some other reviews. Not sure how long the Velcro strap will last. Might need to replace after using them thought out a season.

Great stand covers that open and close from an attached case that fithe 6' stands with 3 legs, moss inside of my speaker covers =) They are stretchy and clean, good for the 6' 3 leg stands, which are most stands. Looks great, get a pair for your stands, new or old, they look even better and hides the wires =)

I'm a Professional DJ/MC in Florida, USA, and I travel internationally and nationally. To match better with decor, these units work wonderfully, quality, flexible, gets the job done. Obviously they're white, so they will get dirtier faster than any black fabric would, but you can wash them. I like the stitched/built-in pouch too. Convenient. If you have any questions - feel free to find me on Instagram or Facebook and ask away! @OFFICIALKRISH (Search @Officialkrish on both Instagram or Facebook)

The package arrived on time. It was the right item and it came in the right size package

It's perfect, just make sure you don't slide the tripod across the ground. Be sure to pick up when moving the tripod. It's my guess you will rip through the corners of the fabric. Just a heads up.

If your one of those DJs who jacks his light stand up to the ceiling. This scrim may not make it up that high. How ever. They do go higher then the speaker stand ones I purchased so they good for light stands. They actually grip the bottom of the stand better as well. You ever try to put your sheet on your bed and every time you try to get the last corner on. One of the other corners pops off. I have this problem with the other "MORE EXPENSIVE" Skrims. But not this one. So yeah. I AM HAPPY!

works great. We have a shelf behind the stand that holds a computer so this is perfect for covering that and all the related cords. Fold right back up into its own little bag too.

I have a pair of the Scrim Kings stand covers and they are nice, but they have a clip that has to go onto the stand. I had a co-DJ use the set one week and that clip is now missing($8 each at the time of this writing), essentially making my scrim kings useless. They are also exceedingly expensive in comparison. The On-Stage SSA100W speaker/lighting stand skirts come in a self-contained bag and they velcro strap to hold them up means I don't have to worry about losing an extra part. I've had them up at two gigs now and being able to adjust the top height of the scrim on the fly is awesome. I'll be buying another set of these soon just so that I have extras.

Very nice scrims. They really enhance the look of your set up. I am going to be getting them in white as well. They go on easily and have alot of stretch to them.I am happy with them so far. Only complaint is the Velcro on the pole strap was fraying on the first use. But I fixed it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog